Josh, ask Antonieta what the name of the restraunt is that they took us to one Sunday after church. Order Bistec a lo pobre. You have to order it at this restraunt one time. Then, whatever day that is find a really nice place to lie down because your stomach won't want you to move. Have you had the ceviche yet? I guess you really need to have it on the coast. Wow, I really miss the Peruvian food.
2 comments:
ewwwwwww!
Josh, ask Antonieta what the name of the restraunt is that they took us to one Sunday after church. Order Bistec a lo pobre. You have to order it at this restraunt one time. Then, whatever day that is find a really nice place to lie down because your stomach won't want you to move. Have you had the ceviche yet? I guess you really need to have it on the coast. Wow, I really miss the Peruvian food.
Post a Comment