A friend has taken a few pics of some of our excursions. I thought I would include a few, though I wish I could share much, much more of the beauty that is here in Peru. This will have to do for now.
Click the link below to access the shots.
http://jcook-onthemove-perupics.blogspot.com
2 comments:
Josh- Keep being having such an amazing time. You look well and happy , which is weird cause it looks like you are doing a lot of climbing and you hate that! Keep on keeping on.
let me know when you come back to town!
Good Luck.
Mara
Josh,
Thanks for posting these. Wonderful/amazing images. I wonder about the climb you were rained out from; it looks either very wet or "dirty" with organic material. Do you know if it's been "cleaned"?
I realize finances are a large issue for you to remain there. I hope things work out with the job swiftly.
Love, Dad
Post a Comment