Monday, October 17, 2011

SEXY Blog, 2011

Welcome to the new, improved, On The Move blog. There are a few new features to peruse at your leisure that I'd like to bring your attention to:

1st- There is a new "Welcome" tab that you can read if you so choose.

2nd- You can now register on the right-hand sidebar to receive emails when I update my blog.

3rd- Also on the right-hand sidebar, you can become one of my "followers" (weird...but it would be cool to see who reads this).

4th- There is a new tab called "Writing Projects" where I have put some stories that are of a different genre than the travel writings. All of the pieces I have put more work into than a normal blog post. Whether that makes them better or not, I have no idea, but I'd love to hear comments and feedback on any of the stories as it would greatly help me grow as a writer.

Finally- I have a new post from Japan, entitled "Typhoon" just below.

Thank you for taking time to read some of the stories from my life. I greatly appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Josh

No comments: