Hello Faithful Readers,
This month I do not have a story about Japan. With ample time at a desk and little responsibility this month, I decided to finish a short story that I began last year. It's fiction, so has nothing to do with any of this experience (at least not in any direct way) but I hope you still find it worth your time.
The story comes with both a warning and a request.
First the warning: It's long. That is to say, it's a short story and is longer than my quick entries that you normally read. I would suggest printing it out and reading it when you can sit down with a nice glass of wine (or if you're under age, than a can of bad beer). It may take twenty minutes or so.
Also, formatting from a Word Document to the Blogger interface is more than my technology challenged brain can handle, so there may be weird errors between paragraph, sentence and word spacing. I apologize. Any grammar or spelling errors I will also blame on Blogger.
Now the request. I am curious about what people think of my stories. In this case, if you do read it (and I hope that you do) I would love to hear what you think. Be it praise or criticism, as long as it is honest, I will appreciate hearing it. Since you may not want to leave a comment for all to see, feel free to email me or send me a message on Facebook. I would love to hear from you.
The story can be found both on the link below, or in the "Writing Projects" tab above.
Chris' Island
Thank you for continuing to read my blog.
-Josh
No comments:
Post a Comment