Monday, August 22, 2016

In Lieu of Writing

I've been writing, but I haven't been too satisfied with anything enough to post. So I loaded all my video clips on my computer and put together a poorly edited video of my experience for the last seven months. 

I'm not expecting an Oscar...

But maybe the video will provide a little insight into what life is like here in Bhutan.


2 comments:

OC1SUP-CO said...

Love this. You have a gift here as well, not only in the remarkable video but in a way that largely gives the viewer an un-selfconscious window in portraying this moving aspect of your experience. Also, happy you found a spot to climb!

Joyce said...

It's a vlog premiere! I loved it too. Similar to your stories it illustrates a realness that makes Bhutan come to life for outsiders. Its so close to what you have described, with traditions and religion deeply rooted into the everyday.

Can't believe you only have this one rock to climb...!